Sunday, February 13, 2011

Friday:

It’s Friday. I hit the snooze three times this morning before getting up to train. It’s just been me in the hall for the past few days, the others are taking a rest for the holidays. I’m putting in a solid effort, but not coming close to finishing the exercise quota left me by the Master. I can’t sit up in bed without using my arms, and even one pushup is probably beyond me at the moment. If he asks me, I’ll tell him, but there’s nothing really to be done about it, there’s only so much energy in a muscle. Besides, this is already the third day in a row of using the same groups extensively. It’s no surprise to me that training is getting harder, not easier.

I had just gone out to the hall to start my afternoon exercises when Bernard came a knocking. He and Tom are going out around the town at three, and wondered if I’d like to come. Bernard wants to go out and do something before the weekend starts, he’s getting sick of sitting around the school. Now, I should be listening to my Master, but I can’t go out into the city by myself yet. I should seize the opportunity. If that means I miss some afternoon excruciation, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment